10.24.2005

More Gumping


Maryland Gov. Bob Ehrlich (R). Very nice guy, down to earth, not plastic (opposite would be Sen. Brownback from Kansas who, judging from the face time he's gotten during the Miers fiasco, has few human characteristics).

Ehrlich was captain of Princeton's football team in 1978, and has spent his entire career in public service. He addressed the sprint team at the Old Country Buffet (horrendous choice for a pregame meal) before we got shellacked by Navy in Annapolis. It's refreshing to meet a politician who actually can speak to you like a normal person.

I asked him what advice he would give to a Princeton grad who wanted to pursue a career in politics, and he responded, "Go to law school." Yuck. Judging from two of my close friends who are 1Ls, I will steer clear.

Comments:
"I asked him what advice he would give to a Princeton grad who wanted to pursue a career in politics."

How about becoming friends with a powerful family that hails from CT...?
 
Dear Christian,
I am a writer with the Princeton Packet doing a story about local bloggers. I'd be interested in chatting with you for the story if you're available. I can be reached at hparker@pacpub.com.
 
I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ
 
I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?